Wednesday, March 6, 2013


Hello lovely readers,

I absolutely love writing these reviews, but I admittedly don't post here as often as I'd like. Some of you might be thinking, "That's fine, these things are too long anyway, I don't want to read even more of them." If so, fantastic, happy to oblige. Others of you, however, might be looking for a little more content. If that's the case, here are a few more places to connect with me:

1. In addition to this site, I run a tumblr called Introverted Chicago where I post photos, recommendations and stories of Chicago. It's part photojournal, part lifestyle blog, and part collection of nerdy things I enjoy. I update there daily (usually) so feel free to follow along if you want.

2. Follow Rom Coms and the Real World on Facebook. I'm planning to start posting cool articles and opinion pieces about romantic comedies and the movie world there.

3. If you're tired of checking back here to see if I've posted something, you can enter your email to the right and you will automatically be emailed every time I post something new. You won't get any spam, just a copy of my reviews in your inbox.

4. Also if you so desire you can follow me on Twitter

Thanks so much for sticking with me on this venture. I'm now going to make a cup of tea and finish up this review of Sleepless in Seattle I've been working on for much too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment