Friday, September 7, 2012

An Announcement


I've been having a blast working on Rom Coms and the Real World, but I've also been looking for a creative outlet that requires a little less structure. Mainly because I still haven't figured out how to use Twitter or Pintrest, I started a companion blog called Introverted Chicago. I'll use it to post recommendations, photos, things that inspire me, and stories of Chicago. I'm hoping to keep it updated daily so if you've been finding these reviews too few-and-far-between, you can check out Introverted Chicago for more content. Is it a little ridiculous to have two simultaneous blogs? Quite possibly! But we won't know until we try, will we? 

I'll post an announcement on Introverted Chicago anytime I post a new review on this blog so you can always stay up to date on my latest musings.

Happy Friday!
-Caroline

P.S. If three hyperlinks aren't enough for you, here's the website address: http://introvertedchicagoan.tumblr.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment